[Avcheck] An idea stolen from amavis-users :)

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt@innominate.com
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 11:14:35 +0200

Am 30.07.2001 um 11:12:33 +0200 schrieb Juri Haberland folgendes:

> > BEcause of spam. You can't have open mailing-lists anymore!
> > Just see such lists as xlogmaster -- I ONLY get spam via this one.
>
> Not quite true - see the linux-kernel mailing list. They have their own
> anti spam measures which work apparently good. Only once in a while you
> get a spam mail. This used to be much more worse in the old days of
> vger.rudgers.edu.

I changed the setup. I also added some more anti-spam stuff on
list.innominate.org

--
ralf.hildebrandt@innominate.com                            innominate AG
Technical Consultant                   Don't be afraid of what you see -