[Avcheck] AvpCheck [Deffered Transport]

Michael Tokarev mjt@tls.msk.ru
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 15:38:29 +0400

voder@ats.pl wrote:

> Hello
> I install avpcheck with AvpDaemon, but i have problem...
> when I send or get mail I have this in mailq:
> -Queue ID- --Size-- ----Arrival Time---- -Sender/Recipient-------
> CD7E82FF22      305 Sat Aug 11 11:19:34  voder@test.pl
>                                                           (deferred
> transport)
>                                          voder@test2.pl

"Deferred transport" is a postfix message that means that you configured
it to defer all work to this transport.  Check defer_transport
parameter in main.cf.  It has nothing to do with avp/avcheck/whatether,
it is your configuration (you set defer_transport by a purpose,
yes? ;)

> when i do a /usr/inet.d/postfix flush -- mail was send....

Grrr.... What's /usr/inet.d/postfix???  Should it be
/usr/sbin/postfix?