[Avcheck] AvpCheck [Deffered Transport]

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt@innominate.com
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 10:18:54 +0200

--JWEK1jqKZ6MHAcjA

On Sat, Aug 11, 2001 at 02:00:09PM +0200, voder@ats.pl wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Aug 2001, Michael Tokarev wrote:
> > "Deferred transport" is a postfix message that means that you configured
> > it to defer all work to this transport.  Check defer_transport
> > parameter in main.cf.  It has nothing to do with avp/avcheck/whatether,
> > it is your configuration (you set defer_transport by a purpose,
> > yes? ;)
>=20
> yope ;) it`s now work correctly ;)
> but in avpcheck.HOWTO is:
>=20
> postconf -e "defer_transports =3D avpcheck"
> /usr/sbin/postfix reload
> # defer avpcheck Transport
>=20
> why ??

This is for the update procedure:

I defer avpcheck, kill and restart avdaemon and the un-defer the
avpcheck transport.

--=20
Ralf.Hildebrandt@innominate.com                           innominate AG
+49.(0)30.308806-62  fax: -77                         networking people
Got a light?
Typical unix response:   Got:  No match.

--JWEK1jqKZ6MHAcjA

--JWEK1jqKZ6MHAcjA--