[Avcheck] Starting problems

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt@innominate.com
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:24:23 +0200

--tgGnixv3tJWXBxdL

Am 13.08.2001 um 12:12:47 +0200 schrieb Fridtjof Busse folgendes:
=20
> How do I verify this and delete the loop?
> This happens only if I want to send custom virus-warnings, if postfix
> itself sends the errors, no problem.

How are the custom virus-warnings sent? Using sendmail? Does sendmail
have "content_filter =3D ..." set?

--=20
Ralf.Hildebrandt@innominate.com                           innominate AG
+49.(0)30.308806-62  fax: -77                         networking people
The Strong Lusethropic Principle states: "The more idiot proof the
software, the more it encourages the user to be careless and not
think. Therefore, idiot-proof software actually encourages,
contributes, and actually CAUSES lusers to be stupid." =20
=20
The Weak Lusethropic Principle states: "As more idiot-proof software
becomes avalable, more idiots are able to use computers. Idiot-proof
software did not make or cause computer lusers; it simple allowed
lusers to use computers where they could not before." =20

--tgGnixv3tJWXBxdL

--tgGnixv3tJWXBxdL--