[Avcheck] Re: AVP check

Michael Tokarev avcheck list <avcheck@list.innominate.org>
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 19:59:30 +0400

[replying to both postfix-users and avcheck mailinglists]

Johan de Vries wrote:

> Hi
>
> My setup with AVP check was working fine until i touched it (My mistake)
>
> Now i get the message:
> uchroot: unable to execute /bin/false: No such file or directory
>
> Then the daemon starts and gives the notice:
> Nothing to scan.
> You should select at least one directory to scan.
> Press <Enter> to continue

Look into a startup script you use to run things (probably
post it here) -- it is incorrect.  I suspect some CR/LF <=> LF
(lineendings) problems.

And no, there should be no /bin/false in "chroot directory",
as Sven Michels suggested.

And BTW, there is a mailinglist for av(p)check exists now,
it is avcheck@list.innominate.org.  I set reply-to to point
there.