[Avcheck] Mailing list moved (and testing)

Michael Tokarev mjt@tls.msk.ru
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 04:58:05 +0400 (MSD)

I've just set up, or it looks like I've set up, avcheck
list on list.corpit.ru.  Due to problems at Innominate,
list.innominate.org will be gone in some future.
All archives, list subscriptions and so on are now at
list.corpit.ru, so there is no need to (re)subscribe --
thank you, Ralf, for sending all this stuff to me.

I'm still unshure if *all* around the mailinglist will
work as it should, and this is my first test message.
The problem was that I "downgraded" mailman's config
file from 2.1a3 to 2.0.6 version, and, since I don't
know mailman well, can't guarantee that I did this
conversion correctly.

I hope to resolve all possible outstanding issues with
list shortly, if them will arrive.

Also, list runs now on a very slow for this task machine
(about 10-15 sec just to open a page is unacceptable).
I'll address this issue shortly, but not now.

Please update your bookmark/filters file.

Thank you, Ralf Hilderbrandt, for all the work you did for
all us.  BTW, you have the same access level for this
mailinglist as before (and I even not yet changed your email
in "administrators" field).

Best regards,
 Michael.