[Avcheck] German translation of the Readme's

Michael Tokarev mjt@tls.msk.ru
Tue, 02 Oct 2001 23:31:50 +0400

Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:

> I started working on the German translation of the Readmes. Basically,
> README.Postfix.de is finished, and README.AVP.de is finished, once I
> can access my machine at innominate.com again.

I've uploaded avcheck-0.5-pre-nonworking.tar.gz file into ftp area.
It contains *unfinished* mods to infected.ex2 template file, so
it will NOT work.  This is to show *docs* only, them are very close
to final.  I've included version of README.Postfix.de you sent me --
just in case.  Note that it (and original README.Postfix) contains
a typo spotted by AccessWest (thanks!): usual group name (avc vs avclient)
in postfix's master.cf line (corrected!).