[Avcheck] Helpful hints for FreeBSD

Michael Kubecka mkubecka@swansystems.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 11:12:34 -0800

I just downloaded kav-ServerSuit-3.0.136-FreeBSD-4.x.tgz yesterday and
have been working on installing it in demo mode along with avpcheck.

The installation process for kav is frustrating because the manual is
incorrect and there are errors in the shell scripts.  I haven't
finished, but I've been working through these problems and hopefully can
help other FreeBSD users on the list.  (If someone else notices
something I've done wrong or has additional suggestions, please let me
know).

I'm not on the avcheck list yet, so please reply directly to me with any