[Avcheck] Scan only mails for some domains?

Karsten Dambekalns k.dambekalns@fishfarm.de
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 16:23:21 +0100

On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 03:17:40AM +0300, Michael Tokarev wrote:

> Both methods have advantages and disadvantages.

Isn't that wonderful, having all those choices? :-)

> BTW, but why this may be necessary?  I'm curious... ;) Something
> like having some customers who want (or paid for) the service and
> some who not?

Exactly that...

> (If the former, then the solution I proposed may be more interesting
> - an administrator will know if them will get some viruses (looking
> into logs) and will be able to convince them to use the service...;)

Good point. I guess that is what we will do :-) Send them the virus
stats once a month, e.g. Hehe...

Regards,
Karsten
--