[Avcheck] md5 body checksum ring buffer as cache??

Michael Tokarev mjt@tls.msk.ru
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 21:03:52 +0300

Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:

[]
> Yup, the percentage here is less than 1 percent, even less than 1 per
> thousand...

Some here.  Umm, how about next ILOVEYOU version? ;)
BTW, after we installed the virus checking at our customer's
mailserver, them cured significant amount of workstations,
because their mail almost stopped that time, noone was able
to send something out, since all mails comes out infected by
one or another virus.  After that cleaning, I see very few
viruses, but at the time that machine was set up to check
mail I was afraid that it can be overloaded... ;)  (and in
fact it was overloaded before I figured out (thanks
postfix-users) and changed maxproc parameter in main.cf).