[Avcheck] Code 15

Michael Tokarev mjt@tls.msk.ru
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 16:58:30 +0300

Fridtjof Busse wrote:

> Hi Michael
> This seems to be a new one:
> Nov 25 10:05:50 merlin postfix/pipe[2001]: 0D1E7234D0:
> to=<fridtjof.busse@gmx.de>, relay=avcheck, delay=0, status=deferred
> (temporary failure. Command output: avcheck: uexpected AVP return code
> 15 (0x013f) )

Umm..  0x3f in last byte usually indicates that kavdaemon wants to
*ask* something (I was not able to properly decode their return
codes, even having all those "doc"-jokes and samples.)  Are you
shure you have InfectedAction=0 in defUnix.prf?  It is possible
for avcheck to produce more detailed info but I'm not shure if
I can do that correctly -- I don't want avcheck to become another
outlook who munges server responces badly.

[]
> (Yes, I know I'm a big source of errors-messages ;))

No problem.