[Avcheck] infected is sick?

Michael Tokarev mjt@tls.msk.ru
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 03:16:39 +0300

Please try out version I've just placed at

 ftp://ftp.corpit.ru/pub/avcheck/avcheck-0.7pre1.tar.gz

There was major changes for infected.ex2 templates and language
files.  There is an ability now exists to specify if you want
no sender notification, notification with headers only or with
complete message.  No other code was changed (except of some
minor typos in docs, added SHELL= line into makefile and removed
-V option from kavdaeomn startup line).  BTW, I changed defaults
in ex2 -- them are:

  INFORM_SENDER=h  (only headers)
  INFORM_RCPT=n

Before the real 0.7 I want to do some more things.  And I'n not
quite shure if things will work as expected in ex2 template,
especially if I modified language files correctly.  In any way,
you always have 0.6 templates if things will break.  Please
report any errors back...  I've tested things out here and placed
0.7pre1 version to production machine, so it should work.