[Avcheck] infected is sick?

Juri Haberland haberland@altus.de
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:31:04 +0100

Michael Tokarev wrote:

 > I can't comment on this -- looking into CVS logs I don't see where that
 >  change was made (I imported files into CVS only recently). If
 > you'll look into language files you'll see that all messages there
 > tells about "original MESSAGE given below" in sender notification,
 > not about "original message HEADERS", so it should be clear that I
 > assumed the whole message should be returned. Oh well.  Now it
 > should be customizable.

Hmm, seems you are right. I looked into the infected file from 0.3 and
it's also in there - but I could swear that it had the right behaviour
with this version.
Anyway - I think this should be at least customizable - for me it makes
no sense to bounce back the virus to the sender. In fact, I find it a
bad idea to send a virus - for what purpose ever. The only exception I'm
willing to accept is for administrative reasons.

Juri

      then each of us still has one object.
      then each of us now has two ideas.