[Avcheck] avcheck header?

Juri Haberland haberland@altus.de
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 09:26:40 +0100

Len Conrad wrote:

> Can infected be modified to add a header like:

I think you could use formail to add such a header, but this would only
affect the virus notifications because infected is only called by
avcheck if the virus scanner finds a virus. But I think it should be
possible to modify avcheck to use formail to add such a header.

Juri

     then each of us still has one object.
     then each of us now has two ideas.