[Avcheck] UVScan and Avcheck (was CSAV and Avcheck)

Fabricio Bianco Abreu Fabricio@tc.df.gov.br
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 14:31:09 -0300

Michael,

I am sure CSAV handles MIME mail message structure. But AFAIK it does =
not
run as a daemon.
So, lets move on!

I have seen on avcheck`s homepage it supports "only" DrWeb and AVP.=20

Nevertheless, it also states avcheck can work with other virus =
scanners. I
would like to know if
Network Associates UVScan fits to work with avcheck.

If it doesn=B4t, would you please send me a brief list of the virus =
scanners
you *know* to work with avcheck, aside the ones already mentioned?

Thanks in advance. Best regards,

Fabr=EDcio Bianco Abreu
Tribunal de Contas do Distrito Federal - Brazil
fone: +55-61-314-2236
fax  +55-61-314-2268

Servers
> (csav)
> > (see the product at www.commandcom.com) scanner with Avcheck on a
> Postfix
> > mta.
>=20
> Avcheck currently have no support for this antivirus software.  =
You're