[Avcheck] Re: text message shouldn't be scanned?

Michael Tokarev mjt@tls.msk.ru
Tue, 01 Jan 2002 23:00:20 +0300

adi wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 01, 2002 at 06:32:56PM +0700, adi wrote:
> > and got no luck with drweb. I download drweb evaluation version from
> > www.sald.com. Seems they change return values, then avcheck wouldn't
> > work anymore, while using 'drwebdc' and drweb_postfix.pl script
> > which are shipped with drweb tarball (drwebd-4.27-linux.tgz)
> > seems ok.
>
> Forget this. I use avcheck-0.6 at that time ;-)
> avcheck-0.7pre2 should OK.

The 0.7pre2 contains a "workaround" for the additional bit evaluation
drwebd places in result code (DRERR_EVAL_VERSION).  For non-evaluation
version avcheck works fine.  I don't expect them will change error
codes any time soon.