[Avcheck] Re: text message shouldn't be scanned?

adi adi@satunet.com
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 22:56:15 +0700 (JAVT)

On Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 02:53:14PM +0300, Michael Tokarev wrote:
> Hm -- maybe this is due to ScanFiles = {ByFormat|All} ?

I use this options for drweb32.ini:
ScanFiles = ByFormat
HeuristicAnalysis = Yes
CheckPackedFiles = Yes
CheckArchives = Yes
CheckEMailFiles = Yes

Actually, I did use ScanFiles = All, and ScanFiles = ByFormat and
specifying FilesTypes:

;FilesTypes = EXE,COM,SYS,OV?,BAT,BIN,DRV,PRG,BOO,SCR,CMD,VXD,386,DLL,FON,DO?
;FilesTypes = XL?,WIZ,RTF,CL*,HT*,VB*,JS*,INF,AR?,ZIP,R??,PP?,OBJ,LIB,HLP,MD?
;FilesTypes = INI,MBR,IMG,CSC,CPL,MBP,SHS,SHB,PIF,MSG

But, just as I said, it make no difference results, i.e using:
DRDWEB_HEURISTIC_ON flag is always lot slower.

I don't know if by leave it DRWEB_HEURISTIC_ON unset would change the
quality of scanning?

Regards,

P.Y. Adi Prasaja