[Avcheck] inclusion / exclusion of envelope recipients

adi adi@satunet.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 16:26:16 +0700 (JAVT)

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 04:49:24PM +0800, Luke Dudney wrote:
> I am wondering if there is an easy way to give avcheck a list of recipient
> email addresses to scan and to simply pass all other addresses without
> scanning.

IMHO. This should be better done at postfix side, as there is
possibility of one mail has multiple recipients which is has to be
scanned or not scanned. Of course one could limit the
$transport_destination_recipient_limit if the solution has to be on
avcheck side.

If it is ok two use two postfix instance, you could set virtual_maps
for the 'first' instance of postfix, using sendmail style virtual
domain strategy, for example:

adi@domain.com	adi@viruscan.domain.com
ida@domain.com	ida@viruscan.domain.com

others who don't get listed in this virtual_maps, wouldn't be
scanned.

Then make second postfix instance to handle viruscan.domain.com,
using content_filter or content_inspector plus avcheck (of course ;-)

Regards,

P.Y. Adi Prasaja