[Avcheck] inclusion / exclusion of envelope recipients

adi adi@acme.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 19:55:57 +0700 (JAVT)

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 02:21:04PM +0300, Michael Tokarev wrote:
> The above is a BIG KLUDGE.  But it should work.
> Can someone *understand* this ? ;))  Comments?

I'm too dumb to understand, really :-) :-)
BTW, there is $mailbox_command_maps variable in snapshot version (it
is very likely be included at next official release ?)

The it's a lot easier/cleaner (I think), if avcheck could call other
LDA (procmail, maildrop, etc) to do final delivery, instead of
reinjecting message into postfix (content_filter) nor use
content_inspector.

mailbox_command_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/should_be_scanned

adi@domain.com	lvcheck
ida@domain.com	lvcheck

which lvcheck is avcheck version that would call LDA directly.

Others who don't get listed, should delivered 'normally'.
This will work only for 'incoming' mail (not outgoing). We have only
discuss about this kind of incoming mail scanning anyway.

Regards,

P.Y. Adi Prasaja