[Avcheck] inclusion / exclusion of envelope recipients

adi adi@acme.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 20:38:11 +0700 (JAVT)

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 04:44:37PM +0300, Michael Tokarev wrote:
> But this is tricky and risky -- avcheck doesn't prepared to run as
> non-dedicated user.  Dealing with temp files (one big issue -- it
> need to save a message to a temp file in order to pass it to
> virusscanner) isn't *very* difficult.  But there are other issues
> -- how to call infected handler from a user context, and how to
> protect virusscanner itself from a local user -- this last one
> isn't trivial but *must* be done properly with current
> virusscanners.

Hmm.. do you think that kind of mailbox_transport_maps is useful to
solve this kind of problem? at least we couldn't blame avcheck, but
to real LDA which has to be setuid root ;-)

I think it is trivial to make mailbox_transport_maps available into
postfix.

Regards,

P.Y. Adi Prasaja