[Avcheck] Scan only incomming msg

adi adi@acme.com
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 21:49:47 +0700 (JAVT)

On Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 03:38:35PM +0100, RaBL wrote:
> I've just installed postfix 20011210 + avcheck 0.7 + kavdaemon 136 on RH 7.2.
> It works well, but scan only incomming mails via smtp, not local delivered
> and outgoing.

If I didn't overlooked something, there is nothing wrong with your
current setup. Anyway, how you be so sure that locally delivered
and outgoing mails were not be scanned?

There is no such 'incoming' or 'outgoing' things as long as we talk
about postfix.

BTW, if you do your submission for your 'outgoing' and local mail via
localhost:1025, then of course it won't be scanned.

Regards,

P.Y. Adi Prasaja