Re[4]: [Avcheck] Antivirus with Postfix and DrWeb

Sergey Akhapkin Sergey Akhapkin <asv@drweb.ru>
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:51:43 +0300

Hello Ralf,

>> With eval Drweb can not detect viruses in archives.
RH> Oh, like AVP.

Yes, but MIME it's NOT archive in our definition (dont know about
AVP situation), and all  viruses that just MIME'd should be detected.
It's really soft limitation :), because most e-mail worms, that
creates a plagues, dont uses any archivators (such as ZIP, GZIP or RAR).

--
Best regards,
 Sergey                            mailto:asv@drweb.ru