Re[2]: [Avcheck] Antivirus with Postfix and DrWeb

Sergey Akhapkin Sergey Akhapkin <asv@drweb.ru>
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:00:45 +0300

Hello Michael,

>> Now at least i get some logging, and can see why nothing happened, DrWeb.log:
>> Tue Jan 22 11:23:09 2002 /var/spool/drwebtest/18908.tmp - read error!
MT> Hmm.  This is even more interesting.  Avcheck must catch this error
MT> as well!  Ah, I understand now.  Aha!... ;)
MT> Sergey, do you remember our talk about read errors from DrWeb?  From
MT> the avcheck changelog:

[skip]

Yes, I know about this problems - now we try to fix that problem
(separate real read errors (permisions or corupt) and virtual read
errors (wrong documents formats)).

--
Best regards,
 Sergey                            mailto:asv@drweb.ru