[Avcheck] avcache announcement

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:13:29 +0100

On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 12:04:18AM +0700, adi wrote:

> qmail would insert message-id if it was not exist only for locally
> submitted message (using qmail-inject).

Which doesn't happen.

> If one called qmail-queue directly or inject message via qmail-smtpd,
> then the message would pass as-is (i.e no message-id would be
> inserted).

Does that mean that a multi recipient mail, injected into qmail via
SMTP would have one message-id, regardless of the recipient?

Hmm, so the suppression could be done using the message-id.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V A)   Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Charite Campus Virchow-Klinikum                 Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155