[Avcheck] avcache announcement

adi adi@acme.com
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 00:58:43 +0700 (JAVT)

On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 06:30:18PM +0100, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> > Yes it does, it's like calling qmail-queue directly, but in this
> > case, we do it over the wire.
>
> This sounds like the ultimate solution then:

I think, the most difficult part is, with qmail, you only
have one chance (with vanilla qmail, at least): if you use
qmqp (ie. install mini-qmail with qmail-qmqpc) then you loose
the capability of doing local delivery.

Nothing to stop you to install mini-qmail and qmail on
the same machine. Use qmail-smtpd from mini-qmail to
accept message from intranet and deliver it to postfix
with qmqp, if it is suppose to deliver 'locally' then
submit back the message from postfix box into other
qmail-smtpd from qmail installation with smtp.

Regards,

P.Y. Adi Prasaja