[Avcheck] drweb errors

liedekef@pandora.be liedekef@pandora.be
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 14:23:36 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

I'm using drweb with avcheck for almost 2 weeks now, almost without
problems. I do have problems though:

1) sometimes I see in /var/spool/drweb/run/log the following lines:

   /tst/4069.tmp/Chloe jones.pps - read error!
   /tst/17130.tmp/020402SpEekloActieveBurgers.doc - read error!

   Does anybody know a reason for these?

2) Sometimes people get a mailer-daemon with the following error message:

 <liedekef@pandora.be> temporary failure. Command output: avcheck:
    unexpected DrWeb return code 16384 (0x4000)

Now maybe this error is related to the first problem? But I would
suggest that, in case of unexpected return codes, avcheck lets the mail go
through...

I'm running avcheck 0.7 with Drweb 4.27, updated to the latest drweb32.dll
(I don't know if I need to restart drweb for the new dll though, I just
gave it a HUP)

Any ideas for things to check?

With friendly regards,

Franky