[Avcheck] avcheck & unknown user

Juri Haberland haberland@altus.de
Wed, 01 May 2002 18:00:27 +0200

sergey akifiev wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 05:05:02PM +0200, Juri Haberland wrote:
>> > I can't read this.
>>
>> Use a decent MUA ;)
>
> I'm trying to learn to use Mutt. Is it good enought?

Ralf is also using Mutt. I think he likes it - I'm using Mozilla...

>> Though I could read it - I'm sorry, I don't speak russian (despite my
>> name :)).
>
> If you could read my posting, then what can you say about my problem?

What I meant was that I could _see_ the nice cyrillic letters, but I
couldn't understand a word ;)
Looking at your other posting I must admit that I cannot help you with
that problem, because I stopped using sendmail ~ 3 years ago - and I
won't go back. Hopefully someone else can help you.

Sorry,
Juri

     then each of us still has one object.
     then each of us now has two ideas.