[Avcheck] Re: Combined avcheck / Postfix question -- open relay issue

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Wed, 8 May 2002 18:37:36 +0200

On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 02:31:51PM +0200, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:

> Surely due to the two @'s.
>
> And: Now it tries to sent to bar.com, so it's relaying. This sucks.

I solved the problem by disallowing recipient addresses with at least
two @ signs. I initially had this block active, but since Wietse added
direct rejections for relay attempt with !, % and @ routing
characters, I dropped that regexpt check.

Now it's back again.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V A)   Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Charite Campus Virchow-Klinikum                 Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155