[Avcheck] Possible errors in my master.cf

Serge Leschinsky Serge Leschinsky <serge@artlife.tomsknet.ru>
Mon, 20 May 2002 15:56:02 +0700

Dear Sirs!

 I've installed AVcheck 0.8. I tested it and saw the following
> [root@builder-host avcheck-0.7]# ./check
> /var/spool/avp/./tst/1479.tmp (from root, to root) is infected:
> infected: EICAR-Test-File
 so  I've decided that  avp daemon and avchek work. After that I
 tried to change  master.cf as it was written in postfix.readme

 Apparently, I do something wrong because the test message  isn't
been found by avcheck.

 master.cf (only edition parts):
 ------------------- .... ----------------------------
> avcheck          unix   -       n       n       -       5       pipe
>   flags=q user=avclient argv=/var/spool/avp/avcheck
>   -d /var/spool/avp/./tst -s AVP:/var/spool/avp/ctl/AvpCtl
>   -f ${sender} -S :1025 -- ${recipient}

 May be somebody can share a working master.cf or point me my
mistake...

--
Yours sincerely
      Serge Leschinsky          mailto:serge@artlife.tomsknet.ru