Re[2]: [Avcheck] Possible errors in my master.cf

Serge Leschinsky Serge Leschinsky <serge@artlife.tomsknet.ru>
Mon, 20 May 2002 19:28:31 +0700

Dear Michael!

 On Monday, the 20th of May, 2002, at 14:06 GMT +04
  (17:06, the same day my local time),
 you wrote about "[Avcheck] Possible errors in my master.cf", at least in part:

>> > /var/spool/avp/./tst/1479.tmp (from root, to root) is infected:
>> > infected: EICAR-Test-File
MT> Seems ok.
 It was really ok.

MT> ?  What was not found - a *message* (i.e. mail disappeared), or a *virus*
MT> (i.e. avp/avcheck wan't detect a virus, passing all mail as if there was
MT> no viruses) ?  But see below.
 It hasn't any value already... but a _virus_ wasn't found.

------------------- .... ----------------------------
MT> I hope you'll be able to figure out what's wrong based on the above
MT> info.  I suggest you to *think* before asking more questions -- this
MT> will be useful to *you*, because it seems you don't understand the
MT> basics, and without that it's difficult to solve other possible
MT> problems if there will be ones (no offenses please, all may happen).
 I can't say now what I _thought_ before posting, really. 8-( There
are some troubles (which haven't relations to my work) to unsettle me.
I am ashamed of my questions... 8-(
 I thank you kindly because your "friendly kick" helped me to cheer up
and  resolve it in one minute.
 I'm sorry again...

--
Yours sincerely