[Avcheck] Per domain viruswarning

Nicolai Strom Gylling nsg@webpartner.dk
Mon, 27 May 2002 13:22:00 +0200

And if shell-programming isn't my specialty :) =20

I think it would be nice, if it could be solved like with the =
Postfix-files, transport, relay-domains etc, with a domain-mapping file =
to an email-account getting the administrative mails.

If it's easy to solve with some shell-scripting, perhaps you you give me =
a hint to what's the easiest way to solve it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Tokarev [mailto:mjt@tls.msk.ru]=20
Sent: Saturday, 25 May 2002 4:34 PM
To: Nicolai Strom Gylling
Cc: avcheck@list.corpit.ru
Subject: Re: [Avcheck] Per domain viruswarning

Nicolai Str=F8m Gylling wrote:
>=20
> Hi
>=20
> Is there some way to direct virus-warningmails to different=20
> email-adresses, depending on domain?
>=20
> ex:
> Mails going to domainA, sends warnings to recipient, sender and=20
> virusmaster@domainA, and so forth?

This should be relatively trivial if you have some expirience with shell =
programming.  I especially made separate `infected' handler for such =
purposes, so anyone will be able to tweak a script to suit his own local =
needs.

The only real question in this context is what to do with =
multi-recipient mails where recipients are in different domains.

/mjt