[Avcheck] does avcheck scan outgoing mail?

Ries van Twisk ries@jongert.nl
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:51:22 +0200

Hi all,

after mugging some time with kavkeeper I decided to say farewell to it and
installed avcheck. I have used amavis before but I have read good thinks
about avcheck so I though lets give it a try.

After 30 mins of reading docs compiling source I installed the software and
it runs ok now. I don't run it chrooted (sorry guys...) but it works great.

so to come back to the subject line.... can avcheck scan outgoing mail???

thanx for this great product!

btw: this is on a Debian potato system with a 2.2.18 kernel and postfix v
1.1.7 and kavdaemon 4.0.1.0

regards,
Ries