[Avcheck] does avcheck scan outgoing mail?

Ries van Twisk ries@jongert.nl
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:20:50 +0200

Ralf,

thanks for you extremely quick answer and it confirmed to be working.

Now I have one last question (I hope). I have set that the recipient will
receive a notification that somebody send a message with a virus, I do this
because otherwise people keeps asking me: 'somebody send me a mail but I
didn't receive it, can you check......)
But from out internal lan to a external user I don't want that because
external users are not interested in our internal problems and it just does
not look good.

Is possible to check weather mail was relayed from internal to external so I
can stop sending recipient messages?

Ries