[Avcheck] supported antivirus for avcheck

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:26:13 +0200

On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 04:18:55PM +0200, Eduardo Gonzalez Caballero/OPENSOLUTIONS wrote:

>  a customer of mine is asking for an antivirus software to run on an AIX
> 5.1 system.
> They want scan viruses on ther postfix mail server.  I have
> thought about avcheck as a possible solution for them, but I don't know
> which antivirus software I can use with avcheck, postfix, and AIX 5.1
> Any help will be appreciated, thanks

Is there ANY antivirus software that runs on AIX?
McAfee uvscan does, but it's a piece of crap

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V A)   Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Charite Campus Virchow-Klinikum                 Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155