[Avcheck] Readme.avp

Morten Christensen mc-avcheck@mc.cx
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 15:58:06 +0200

I had a problem when installing avcheck the first time.
I think a few more lines in the readme.avp-file would
have spared me and the friendly people on this list some
time. Here is my proposal. You must look carefully if it
is the right technical solution:

--->today start<---

Some descriptions for those directories inside /var/spool/avp:

 /var/spool/avp itself: a root for all avp "activity"/files.
   This directory will be modified only during the installation,
   kavdaemon and avcheck will not write to it or modify files here.

---<today end>---

--->changed start<---

Some descriptions for those directories inside /var/spool/avp:

 /var/spool/avp itself: a root for all avp "activity"/files.
   This directory will be modified only during the installation,
   kavdaemon and avcheck will not write to it or modify files here.
   The user, kavdaemon and avcheck is started as, must have
   execute-rights on those files. That can be done with:
     chown :avgroup /var/spool/avp/*

---<changed end>---

---
mvh...