[Avcheck] Bug in v.0.9

Piotr Klaban makler+avcheck@man.torun.pl
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 11:54:28 +0200

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 12:59:30PM +0400, Michael Tokarev wrote:
> ;) When they learn how to remove ^Ms? ;)

That one ^M shows despite the fact I have UseCR=No directive
in the defUnix.prf (at least while version 4.0.2.2 was tested).

> >There IS a <tab> before string 'infected:' (also before 'archive:' and
> >'ok.')
>
> Hmm - it should not output those "archive:" and "ok." strings at all.  For
This is from my log, where I log everything what avp can log.
I use exhaustive log configuration to be prepared for "lost mail tracing":
  ExtReport=Yes
and for version 4.x:
  ShowOK=Yes
  ShowPack=Yes
  ShowPassworded=Yes
  ShowSuspision=Yes
  ShowWarning=Yes
  ShowCorrupted=Yes
  ShowUnknown=Yes

>  /^<ifrXame src=3Dcid:\S+ height=3D0 width=3D0>/ REJECT No IFRAMEs please
>
> (such a pattern should NOT occur in any normal email - iframe of size 0x0
> pixels).

Right, I should have add this to body checks.

--
Piotr Klaban