[Avcheck] Announce: avcheck-0.91

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 12:16:39 +0200

On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 02:43:24AM +0400, Michael Tokarev wrote:

>  - added Spanish translation by Dani Pardo.  I don't know
>    what's the country code for Spain (aka TLD) and used "sp"
>    which seems to be incorrect, and converted Dani's script
>    to be a translation-only file like others in ex2/??.
>    Any Spanish users here - please review the resulting file
>    (ex2/sp) and tell me which country code to use...

I've got a wish for the infected script:
We use "always_bcc = copymail" to backup mail. But since always_bcc
adds copymail to the recipients, the virus message always contains:

original_recipient, copymail

which is not what we want :)

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V a)   Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Charite Campus Mitte                            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155