[Avcheck] Advice needed

Michenaud Laurent lmichenaud@free.fr
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:48:36 +0200 (CEST)

hi,

I didnot find any opensource or free ( for commercial use ) antivirus
that matchs with avcheck.

There is clam-antivirus but u need to use amavis or amavis-ng instead
of avcheck. This is actually what i use even if i prefer avcheck to amavis.

With avcheck, u can use antivir but it is only free for personnal use.

Here an unfinished howto about antivirus/postfix :
http://lmichenaud.free.fr/openmail

Bye
Laurent