[Avcheck] content_inspector patch for 2.0.4

Michael Tokarev mjt@tls.msk.ru
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 21:26:34 +0300

Serge Leschinsky wrote:
> Hi Michael.
>
> I've patched postfix 2.0.4 successfully. The mail system works
> correctly except mail queue  -  it isn't clearing.

What's your setup (avcheck invocation)?  Which processes are
running when mail "sits on the queue"?  And, finally, did the
setup worked before (2.0? 1.x?)?

I have similar settings here (and 2.0.4 patch that is available
on ftp is the actual patch I use), and things are working just
fine.  Moreover, I tested the patch with various funny combinations.
Well, when I developed content_inspector patch in the first place,
there was similar situation once - I forgot to requeue the message
in qmgr code, and it looped.  But that was gone long time ago.

/mjt