[Avcheck] uchroot problem

Saz Az neytan80@hotmail.com
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 14:24:30 -0300

Hi avcheck list.

first than all, sorry for my english.

My problem is when i try to configurate the chroot, the fact is when i
execute " /var/spool/avp/uchroot -u avdaemon /var/spool/avp " i get the
following :
"uchroot: unable to execute /bin/fase: Opertation no permitted."

the user avdaemon was created like the README.AVP say.

As far i know, this is the only way to execute avcheck + kavdaemon, because
if i dont do it, the program will not run under root, giving me a message
like
"avcheck: do not allow BUGGY antivirus daemon to run as this user"

ok this is it, if some one can help me, ill be grateful

saz.

http://messenger.yupimsn.com/