[Avcheck] recommendations?

Allen Bolderoff allen at gist.net.au
Fri Feb 13 04:44:34 MSK 2004

I have been using avcheck for 2 years now, great product - thanks

I was using kaspersky before and they screwed up by not answering my
requests for pricing on renewing the licence.

Drweb people stepped in and had everything set up in no time at all.

So we used drweb for the last 12 months - very happy with it.

Now, dialogue science - the people we got drweb from are not answering my
emails about renewing the licence.

Is there *anyone* out there that can recommend a high quality solution for
us?

What is the antivirus product of choice for Linux these days?

Does the vendor offer decent after sales sales?

I am prepared to give my money to someone; it is just that drweb people
don't seem to want it anymore.

TIA

Allen