[Avcheck] Патч для работы с drweb 4.31

Wartan Hachaturow wart at tepkom.ru
Tue Feb 24 16:36:06 MSK 2004

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 01:40:07PM +0300, Michael Tokarev wrote:

> Hmm....  Думал что вы подписаны на avcheck at ..

Нет :)

> >Похоже, что в drweb 4.31+ были изменены и расширены коды возврата
> >демона.
>
> Is 4.31 out already?  It seems to be for win/dos/novell, but not for
> *nix..  I assume you're trying the beta version...

Sure, 4.31 is still beta, I've forgot to mention it. But return codes
change looks solid, and won't disappear, I think. Sad thing is that
it isn't mentioned in the Changelog :( (perhaps, yet).

> But how about DERR_ARCHIVE_LEVEL?  What does it mean
> at all?  Is it something similar to DERR_ARCHIVE_LEVEL?
> That is, should this bit be treated as indicator to
> reject the message, or should it be ignored?

I've took the complete list of the return codes from drweb-clients
4.30.2, which already contains new codes (after all, who knows them
better than SALD itself? :)

Description line for DERR_ARCHIVE_LEVEL says
{ DERR_ARCHIVE_LEVEL, "too big nesting level in archive" }.
It is checked in their code along with TOO_BIG and TOO_COMPRESSED in the
#define DERR_ARCHIVE_RESTRICTION    (DERR_TOO_BIG | DERR_TOO_COMPRESSED | \
DERR_ARCHIVE_LEVEL)
manner, so I suspect avcheck should do the same.

> And, reading the code, it looks like avcheck needs
> another option.  That is, to either ignore codes
> like DERR_TOO_COMPRESSED, DERR_TOO_BIG and so on
> and pass the message, or to reject such messages as
> it currently does...

Looks like drweb-clients work just like that.

--
Regards, Wartan.
"Be different: conform."