[rbldnsd] Way to many hours spent

Bob bob at vistastorm.com
Thu Jan 6 14:10:26 MSK 2005

> Here we go.

And we are done already, I had tried queries in reverse, but was forgetting to put the ns1.sarsrbl.org at the end.
I had used that name as a dummy address for testing purposes, total time to finishing setting up, little less than
an hour, I think I may have finally understood what you mean by zone basename, in my current configuration I
only have one zone though. But what I should have done is the following:

zone example should have been for testing purposes "spamtrap" for basename and then would have queried
2.0.0.127.spamtrap.sarsrbl.org to get reply of 127.0.0.2 when sarsrbl.org would be a fully qualified domain name.

I have been trying to figure out the naming method of the different rbl's and now let just say the lights
are coming on....thanks again