[rbldnsd] Newbie install question

me jparker at furryball.org
Mon Jan 24 18:58:23 MSK 2005

First off I would like to say what a great program this is. I have it installed on a test system, PIII 450 128M, and no problems.
Now I am trying to install it on another system for production and I can't seem to get it right. When I go to run 'make install' I get the message "make: *** No rule to make target 'install'. Stop."
Did I miss some configure options? I look through the email list archives and found one that pointed to a web page, but the web page is no longer there.
Any hints would be great help.
Thanks
PS: Install box is RH8.0 if that helps any.