[rbldnsd] Clarification please

Robin Lynn Frank rlfrank at paradigm-omega.com
Wed Jan 26 20:26:58 MSK 2005

David Cary Hart wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-01-26 at 08:44 -0800, Robin Lynn Frank wrote:
>
>>Assuming  as setup with this:  ip4set:clients,ip-region,bogons,abuse
>>
>>Is it possible to have a consolidated whitelist like:
>>
>>ip4set:whitelist,clients,ip-region,bogons,abuse
>>--
>
> Works for me. I'm sure you know that each whitelist line starts with "!"

Yep, I actually knew about "!".  Was just uncertain whether I could put
them all in one spot.

BTW, thanks to that post of yours on the postfix list, I finally
understood why, when I first tried to get bind to forward to rbldnsd, it
wouldn't.  That was about 1-1/2 years ago.  All things come to those who
wait. ;-)

--
Robin Lynn Frank - Director of Operations - Paradigm-Omega, LLC
Website:   http://www.paradigm-omega.com/