[rbldnsd] OT: SpamTrap Block List

Robin Lynn Frank rlfrank at paradigm-omega.com
Sat Feb 12 00:44:29 MSK 2005

David Cary Hart wrote:
> I am providing daily updates of our spam trap list in RBLDNSD format
> here: http://www.tqmcube.com/spamtrap
>
> I started accumulating the list a few weeks ago. These clients sent spam
> to a trap and did NOT get whacked by SORBS, Spamhaus or Spamcop.
>
> This could be a nice collaborative effort. If anyone has similar lists,
> I would be happy to get, combine, uniq and provide a consolidation.
>
> The usual disclaimer; If you reject email from your favorite Aunt
> Gertrude, don't blame me.

I'd be interested, but until I break out spamtrap hits from relay
attempts and dictionary spam, etc., it would be too restrictive for use
by most folks.  Especially since it blocks a good number of /24's.

If I set up spamikaze as MJT mentioned in his reply to you, it might
make it possible to do so.

--
Robin Lynn Frank - Director of Operations - Paradigm-Omega, LLC
Website:   http://www.paradigm-omega.com/