[rbldnsd] Block phising attack

Asif Iqbal iqbala-rbldnsd at qwestip.net
Wed Mar 2 00:19:17 MSK 2005

Hi All

Is there way I can block phising attack using may be rbldnsd with djbdns
or BIND?

For example www.msn-key.com is being used for phising attack. Is there
anyway rbldnsd can rsync with any public database that collects phising
addresses? OR is it something we need manually add to a blackhole list?

Thanks any insight in this. I am pretty newbie with this whole blocking
a phising domain/host process.

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu