[rbldnsd] rbldnsd and rbl-plus

Liebler, Justin jliebler at agoc.com
Tue Oct 4 23:14:50 MSD 2005

Is anyone currently running the rbl-plus, now from trend micro, with
rbldnsd.  I am having trouble getting the bind formatted file from trend to
work with rbldnsd.  I see that there are some conversion scripts, that don't
seem to work, I saw somewhere that rbldnsd just doesn't work with rbl-plus
anymore, etc.  I have seen so many different things that my head is starting
to spin.  If anyone can give me the latest news and maybe even some help if
they are running this setup I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Justin Liebler