UDNS issue

Abhijit Pandey abhijpandey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 09:17:37 MSK 2009

Hi Michael,

Setting $ RES_OPTIONS="udpbuf=512" ./dnsget ...   did solved the problem.

I was using Rich formatting of Gmail, which probably your E-mail
client didn't understand.

I am investigating using UDNS for asynchronous queries(A and TXT
records), in a production environment for heavy loads.
dnsget seems to give a fairly good idea, of how to use the API's

I see UDNS is being used in various distributions(Gentoo/Ubuntu/Fedora etc).
Hopefully I wouldn't any bugs to fix.

Thanks and Regards,
Abhijit