UDNS issue

Abhijit Pandey abhijpandey at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 09:05:14 MSK 2009

Hi Michael,

I have a comcast cable at home for internet.

When I connect directly, to the modem, queries through comcast
provided DNS servers work correctly.

Otherwise I go through the following router to the Comcast Modem
This router does NAT, becomes DNS proxy, and becomes the nameserver in
/etc/resolv.conf

Firmware Version: 1.00.62
Wireless-G Broadband Router with 2 Phone Ports   	WRTP54G

Let me know if you need any further information.
Abhijit